The Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Breast Pump has various features that can fulfill the needs of a mother who might be struggling with low milk supply and requires ...Read more
The Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Breast Pump has various features that can fulfill the needs of a mother who might be struggling with low milk supply and requires a powerful stimulation to increase or maintain milk supply. The features of the Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Breast Pump can truly enhance the confidence level of a mother in boosting the stimulation while pumping with its biphasic expression mode with the inhalation vacuum expression strength of 320 mmHg. This is higher than the regular vacuum expression power of other available hospital grade pumps (250mmHg), which are mostly feasible to rent due to its high purchase price. This high vacuum expression assist in faster let-downs and easier expression of milk, mimicking a baby breastfeeding.
Spectra pumps have a closed system feature, which prevents backflow of milk by creating a physical barrier between the pump and the breast milk, making safety and hygiene the top most priority. Not only does is the Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Breast Pump have a maximum strength suction, but due to its incomparable low prices compared to other hospital grade pumps, it is definitely becoming one of the POPULAR and a MUST have breast pump, especially for mother’s who are struggling with low milk supply needing stronger stimulation.
The flexibility of programming the speed and rhythm of the pumping cycle to individualized comfort is an additional positive feature in this pump. The Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Breast Pump also incorporates the option of “massage” mode, which mimics a short shallow mode to stimulate the letdown reflex, promoting the beginning of the milk flow process. Once the flow of milk has started, the mother can switch to “expression” mode mimicking the breastfed baby’s spontaneous rhythmic, deep and slow sucking pattern. This a great feature for mother’s with fewer or slower let-downs, allowing them to go back and forth between the two modes. The amount of suction can be changed to a comfortable level for both the massage mode/let-down phase and expression mode. The other unique features of the Spectra S1 Hospital Grade Breast Pump is its RECHAEGEABLE battery and that it is light weight. This pump is only 4 lbs making is more portable to carry from room to room. Its quiet pumping noise and night light button makes pumping at night so much more easier even next to your baby, causing little to no disturbance to other family members. Its digital display screen makes visualization more convenient to know your pump setting at an easy glance.
- Back Flow Protection: prevents contamination of the pumped milk from bacteria, viruses and molds. This feature assist in keeping the tubing dry by preventing any airflow between the tubing and breast milk. There is no hassle to clean the narrow tubing, which makes hygiene and safety easy to maintain.
- Individualizing your pump setting to your comfort: 2 phase pumping cycle with complete adjustable options to switch between let-down and expression mode. Thus, selecting the maximum comfortable suction setting that works best for your pumping experience in expressing the most breast milk in less time.
- Portable: It is lightweight (4 lbs), and has a rechargeable battery life of 3 hours with full charge, making it easier to move around with the pump. No more making it a must to sit close to the electrical outlet.
Material type: BPA free, made of environmentally friendly material like PP (polypropylene) and LSR (liquid silicone), which means you can safely sterilize all the parts in boiling in water.
- Spectra S1 hospital grade motor unit
- Double breast pumping and collection system including:
- 24mm breast flanges (QTY 2)
- Milk collection bottles with Locking rings and discs (QTY 2)
- Valves (QTY 2)
- Tubing (QTY 2)
- AC Power Adapter (QTY 1)