The new Pump In Style with MaxFlow technology - hospital performance in a highly effective yet easy to use breast pump, with closed system. Includes everything you need to pump in a stylish bag.
Only compatible with PersonalFit Flex™ Connectors, do not use PersonalFit™ Connectors as use of other connectors can cause irreversible damage to your breast pump.
Pump In Style with MaxFlow Features & Benefits
- Hospital Performance: Inspired by our hospital-grade (multi-user) Symphony® breast pump
- Efficient: Advanced motor generates vacuum with MaxFlow™ micro-vibrations for effective breast milk expression
- More Milk: Clinically proven to increase milk volume by 11.8%*
- Closed System: Prevents milk from entering the tubing when using PersonalFit Flex™ connectors. Use with other connectors can cause irreversible damage to your breast pump.
- Easy to Use: Few parts to clean and assemble
- Intuitive Control: Medela's combined speed and vacuum settings, pre-programmed based on our extensive research in breastfeeding and pumping, take the guesswork out for more effective pumping
- Comfortable Pumping: Two sizes of PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields with soft rim and oval shape for more comfort and a better fit*, 21mm & 24mm
- 2-Phase Expression® Technology: mimics baby’s natural sucking rhythm
- Safe For You and Baby: All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA
- Perfect On-the-Go Portability: Comes with everything you need to pump at home or away, including a cooler bag and stylish carry bag
- Convenience: Includes a battery pack for convenient pumping away from the power outlet**
**Batteries not included
*Clinical studies, PersonalFit Plus compared to PersonalFit data on file
(1) Pump In Style Breast Pump with MaxFlow Technology
(4) 5 oz/150 mL bottles with lids
(2) 21 mm PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields
(2) 24 mm PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields
(2) PersonalFit Flex™ Connectors with membranes
(1) Complete tubing
(1) Cooling element
(1) Microfiber bag
(1) Battery pack (8 AAs not included)
(1) Power adaptor
* Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use breast milk if bottles or components become damaged.