Medela Harmony™ Manual Breast Pump The Medela Harmony™ Manual Breast Pump is a single, manual breast pump that is is ideal for occasional time away from baby. T ...Read more
Medela Harmony™ Manual Breast Pump
The Medela Harmony™ Manual Breast Pump is a single, manual breast pump that is is ideal for occasional time away from baby.
This Medela hand pump has 2-Phase Expression® technology that is proven to produce more milk in less time (when pumping at maximum comfort vacumm in the expression phase). According to the Medela 2011 Tracker Study is the best selling manual breast pump.
What is 2-Phase Expression Technology?
- Stimulation phase – When babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression phase – After milk flow or “let-down” starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
- Single manual pump: For occasional time away from baby
- 2-Phase Expression Technology: More milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum™ in the Expression phase
- Soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle: For comfort
- 24 mm PersonalFit™ breastshield: Other sizes sold separately
- Bottle stand: Helps prevent spills
- All parts that come into contact with breast milk are made without BPA : Safe for mom and baby
- Harmony breastpump (QTY: 1)
- PersonalFit 24mm breastshield (QTY: 1)
- 5oz/150mL breastmilk bottles with lid and stand (QTY: 2)
- Valve (QTY: 1)
- Instructions for use
- Breastfeeding Information Guide