Cimilre S6 Plus Breast Pump
Innovative technology wrapped in a sleek, ergonomic design, the Cimilre S6+ is a premium-quality, rechargeable, double electric breast pump created with the needs of today’s pumping moms in mind.
Follow 3 simple steps...
It only takes 3-5 minutes to complete
With the option to single or double pump, you can begin your pumping session in Massage Mode to gently stimulate milk letdown, and with a touch of a button, transition to Expression Mode to elicit natural milk flow. Both modes offer adjustable settings to optimize comfort while effectively emptying your breast. The S6+ boasts a super-quiet motor and a convenient nightlight to support a peaceful pumping experience..
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Single or double pumping capability
- Two modes: Massage and Expression/span>
- Adjustable suction strength levels with 5 levels on Massage Mode and 12 levels on Expression Modes
- Adjustable cycle speeds on Expression Mode ranging from 30-46 cycles per minute
- Adjustable cycle speeds on Massage Mode ranging from 60-80 cycles per minute
- Hospital strength suction up to 280 mmHg
- Quiet motor: less than 45 dB
- Backlit LCD screen
- Timer display
- 30-minute auto shutoff timer
- Lightweight at 1.9 lbs.
- LED night light: choose from 3 different ambient light levels
- Two (2) – year warranty on pump motor
- 1 breast pump motor
- 1 12-Volt AC power adapter
- 2 tubes
- 2 24mm breast shields
- 2 28mm breast shields
- 2 valves
- 1 backflow protectors
- 2 5-oz. bottles (includes nipple, cap, disc, and cover)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Cimilre flange sizes: 21mm, 24mm
Here are special bonus only offered at Baby Pavilion!
We will take better care of you than anyone else!
Get the pump you want and much more!
Don’t just settle for just a “Standard” pump. Get a complimentary “Upgraded” model. Many other companies will only give you a choice of “baseline” pumps like the Spectra S2 or the plain Medela. However, Baby Pavilion will “Upgrade” your choices at no charge to you.
We’ll make sure you received your needed supplies, such as, bags, valves, and flanges, with our automatic monthly email reminders. No need to worry about missing a supply order. Note: Tricare forbids us from auto-shipping supplies.
We understand that many first-time mothers don’t know much about pumps. Our team can explain each pump and help you select the one that best fits your needs. In addition, they are trained Certified Lactation Counselors (CLCs) so they understand the challenges you will be facing.
Automatic 50% extension the Manufacturer’s warranty. Manufacturer warranties vary from 90 days to 2 years. However, we don’t want you to ever worry about your pump so we’re extending each manufacturer’s warranty by 50%. That means you can get up to 1 year of extra coverage!
24x7 Lactation Consultant Hotline
FREE lactation consultations is probably our best feature. After birth, you receive unlimited 1-on-1 assistance from a Certified IBCLC Lactation Consultant. We know that breastfeeding questions don’t always happen between 9-5, so if you have a question at 3 a.m., all and speak with a "live" Consultant.
Frequenty Asked Questions
Getting your breast pump and supplies through Baby Pavilion is easy! Simply complete our online form, upload a prescription, and we’ll take
care of the rest. If you don’t have a prescription, we’ll help you get one. Then we’ll ship your pump the same day. But we don’t stop there!
After birth, we’ll send you a reminder every 30 days to order your bags and supplies. We make it easy for you!
Baby Pavilion is one of the only providers offering everything Tricare covers. We even send you monthly reminders to make sure you’re
taking full advantage of your benefits:
- Breast pump (FREE upgrades offered)
- 100 milk storage bags every 30 days following the birth event
- 12 valves/membranes for each 12 months following the birth event
- 1set of replacement flanges/shield per birth event
- 1set of replacement tubing per birth event
- 2replacement bottles/caps for each 12 months following the birth event
To qualify for a breast pump through TRICARE, your primary insurance must be TRICARE (East, West or Overseas). You must be
pregnant or breastfeeding and have a valid prescription from a TRICARE authorized physician.
The following are NOT COVERED: USFHP – US Family Health Plan, Direct Care, have a Primary Insurance or Other Health Insurance on
Not sure what is best for you? No problem! Call one of our excellent customer service reps at 800-616-7860 and we’ll go through your options with you OR learn about all of our pumps here.
View all offered pumps here. We offer some of the most popular brands… even some FREE upgrades!
Each of our pumps is covered under warranty by the manufacturer. Baby Pavilion will even extend the Manufacturer’s warranty by 50%! Have any issues? We’ll connect you with the right people to get the problem fixed ASAP.
Yes! We offer a handful of FREE upgrades, and upgrades at a discounted rate. See all of our pumps here.