Baby Pavilion has partnered with Nurturing Lactation and Wendy McHale to
provide Lactation Consulting to our patients.
Wendy McHale is an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) and provides professional breastfeeding support to help mothers meet their parenting goals.
Breastfeeding and human milk are the physiological norm for mothers and babies. For some, breastfeeding comes easily. For most mothers and babies, however, there are some difficulties to overcome along the way. Many mothers find that seeking professional help from an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant can help them get past the rough spots in their breastfeeding experience.
** Live classes every Monday (except holidays) from 6:00-7:30pm with Q&A at the end **
|JAN 23rd||Breastfeeding the First Few Weeks:
- All you need to know thru 6-8 weeks of life
- Normal infant feeding behavior
- Avoiding Common Problems
|JAN 30th||Working & Pumping & Bottle Feeding |
- How often to pump when at work
- How to build up your “stash”
- When and how to introduce a bottle
|FEB 6th||All About Latching and Positioning
- Lots of different positions to try
- How to help baby open wider
- How to know when it’s a good latch
|FEB 13th||Troubleshooting the Most Common Problems + Q&A|
- Avoiding Mastitis
- Making enough Milk
- Engorgement, Swelling, Lumps, etc.
|MAR 6th||How to Know Baby Is Getting Enough|
- Baby’s cues and how to identify
- Output of the early days
- How to know when there is a problem
|MAR 13th||Breastfeeding the First Few Weeks||Click Here|
|MAR 20th||Working & Pumping & Bottle Feeding||Click Here|
|MAR 27th||All About Latching and Positioning||Click Here|