The Spectra S2 hospital grade breast pump is designed to provide mothers with a comfortable pumping experience. Gentle and discreet, its quiet motor and “massage mode” simulates the natural suckling of a baby. Like all Spectra pumps, the S2 is a closed system and comes with back flow protection, meaning it will keep your breast milk from harmful bacteria. The pump is designed to truly enhance the confidence and comfort level of a mother on her breastfeeding journey.
- Closed System: Prevents back flow of milk by creating a physical barrier between the pump and the breast milk.
- Back flow Protection: Prevents contamination of the pumped milk from bacteria, viruses and molds.
- Inhalation Vacuum Expression Strength of 320 mmHg: Results in faster let-downs and easier expression of milk, mimicking a baby breastfeeding.
- Portable: Lightweight of only 4 lbs.
- Built-in Nightlight: Allows you to easily pump at any hour.
- Ultra-Quiet Motor: Designed to be quiet while in use.
- Adjustable Suction Levels: 2 phase pumping cycle with complete adjustable options to switch between let-down and expression mode.
Material type: BPA free, made of environmentally friendly material like PP (polypropylene) and LSR (liquid silicone), which means you can safely sterilize all the parts in boiling in water.
- 1 – Spectra S2 Hospital Grade Electric Breast Pump
- 2 – 24MM and 28MM Breast Shields/Flanges
- 2 – Milk bottles with locking rings and discs
- 2 – Duckbill Valves
- 2 – Backflow Protectors
- 2 – Tubing
- 1 – AC Power Adapter