Medela Pump In Style® Advanced On-the-go Tote
Pump In Style Advanced is a daily use double electric breast pump designed for moms who pump several times a day. All Pump In Style Advanced breast pumps offer portability for discreet pumping anywhere.
The On-the-go Tote features a convenient built-in pump.
This Medela double electric pump has 2-Phase Expression® technology that is proven to produce more milk in less time (when pumping at maximum comfort vacumm in the expression phase).
What is 2-Phase Expression Technology?
- Stimulation phase – When babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression phase – After milk flow or “let-down” starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
- 2-Phase Expression technology with one-touch let-down button: Produces more milk in less time when pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the expression phase
- Daily use - double-electric breastpump: Designed for moms who pump several times a day
- On-the-go Tote has a built-in pump
- The On-the-go-tote is a stylish microfiber Bag: Holds everything you need to pump
- Battery pack: Lets you pump anywhere, anytime. 8 AA batteries not included
- Single knob speed/vacuum adjustments: For comfortable pump settings
- Removable cooler bag with contoured ice pack: Holds 4 breastmilk bottles and ice pack to keep breastmilk bottles cool
- All parts that touch breastmilk are made without BPA: Safe for you and your baby
On-the-go Tote also features:
- Built-in bottle holders
- Tubing storage pocket: Help prevent spills and keeps tubing organized between pumping sessions
- Versatile Microfiber Tote bag (QTY: 1)
- Double pumping kit with 24mm PersonalFit™ breastshields, includes connectors, valves, membranes, and tubing (QTY: 1)
- Breastmilk bottles with lids (QTY: 4)
- 9 volt AC adaptor (QTY: 1)
- Battery pack with soft pouch (8 AA batteries not included) (QTY: 1)
- Removeable cooler bag and ice pack (QTY: 1)
- Instructions for use in English/Spanish/French (QTY: 1)
- Breastfeeding Information Guide (QTY: 1)