The Cimilre F1 is a double electric breast pump that is Compact for “On the go” for the active mom without compromising the features that Cimilre has to offer. Whether going on a date night, pumping and nursing, traveling, driving, off to yoga class or dropping the kids at school this pump can provide the compact size ...Read more
The Cimilre F1 is a double electric breast pump that is Compact for “On the go” for the active mom without compromising the features that Cimilre has to offer. Whether going on a date night, pumping and nursing, traveling, driving, off to yoga class or dropping the kids at school this pump can provide the compact size at only ½ lb. in weight. The Cimilre F1 powered breast pump can be used as a single or double pumping and is ultra-silent, and user friendly for easy and comfortable pumping. The F1 is recommended for maintaining a supply but can be used to increase supply with multiple expression and massage mode, and its ability to adjust these settings independently, making for a comfortable pumping experience. The pumps features allow a mom to have confidence in her decision as her “on the go” hands free pump. With all Cimilre breast pumps, the F1 is a closed system pump with a back flow protector to allow for complete protection from the backup of milk into the pump and tubing. Having this hygienic barrier is very important when deciding on what pump to go with. The Cimilre F1 pump is the solution for the busy mothers as it enhances their confidence in providing vital nutrition to their baby as well as gives them freedom to enjoy their lifestyle.
- Double Pumping
- Closed Complete Protection System
- Hospital Strength
- Pump will charge quickly and last for 2 hours of pumping time.
- Timer display for easy tracking of pumping time
- Automatic Shutoff
- User friendly for easy and comfortable pumping
- Portable, Hands Free- On the Go
- More than 280 mmHg suction strength
- International compatible dual voltage 100-240V
- Weight below ½ lb. (250g).
- Double electric powered pumping unit
- 12V Power cord
- 2 24mm breast shields- wide neck
- 2 28mm breast shields- wide neck
- 2 backflow protectors
- 2 silicone valves
- 2 tubing
- 2 narrow neck bottles
- 2 narrow neck bottle adapters
- When you first start the pump, it begins in expression mode. It is recommended to first begin pumping in the massage mode. Click the three wave/massage button to activate the massage setting for fast suction cycle and low vacuum to help with the letdown phase. The massage mode mimics the breastfeeding baby, when the baby is first latched on to the breast. The baby does short, shallow sucks to assist the mom’s letdown reflex. When you began seeing milk flowing, you can switch to “expression mode” by clicking the massage button again, which would mimic baby’s long, deeper, slower sucking pattern. Thus, all Cimilre pumps are designed to allow you to have the closest breastfeeding experience.
- Choosing your suction/vacuum setting: Start off with vacuum low and then gradually increase the vacuum setting to your comfort level. You will find that the level of vacuum that you are comfortable, varies day to day. It is important not to set suction level so high that it makes you uncomfortable, resulting in pain, which will hinder your milk flow.
- Have the control with both speed and suction is key to more milk. Start all the way up on speed, but all the way down on suction
- During the massage mode to help with getting a let down, you can try higher speed with lower suction.
- Where as during expression mode, once you see the milk flowing down, you can decrease the speed for deep sucking pattern and increase suction level to comfort level with no pain.
- While continuing to express, you can continue to increase speed but not changing the suction level.
- To initiate another let down, Bring your speed back down and repeat. Maximize emptying of breast and get 2nd, 3rd, 4th, milk release.
- Multiple let downs: Some moms can have multiple let downs. If you notice mid pumping your flow is slowing down you will want to switch back to massage mode to stimulate another let down and return to expression to finish your pumping session.
- This a very compact and portable pump, Try along with our Hands Free Shield kit for a complete hands free pumping experience.
We Also Recommend